Posted September 9, 2014
NYSILC Best Practice Webinar
Join us for a webinar on Sept 23, 2014 at 1:00 PM EDT.
Register now if you haven't already!
The New York State Independent Living Council (NYSILC) is holding a Best Practice Webinar to highlight the following Statewide Plan for Independent Living (SPIL) projects and the outreach populations they serve:
• ARISE - veterans with disabilities.
• Capital District Center for Independence (CDCI) - healthy lifestyles for people with disabilities.
• Center for Disability Rights (CDR) – deaf and deaf/blind Support Service Provider (SSP).
• Center for Independence of the Disabled (CIDNY) – youth with disabilities.
• North Country Center for Independence (NCCI) - veterans with disabilities.
The webinar is hosted by the New York Association on Independent Living (NYAIL).
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
View System Requirements
**** External Real Time Captioning Available for This Event ****
For those requiring real time captioning, when the webinar is about to begin, use the following link to open the external captioning for the event: https://2020captioning.1capapp.com/login.php
User name: bpw (all in lower case)
Password: bpw (all in lower case)
Click on ENTER.
If ENTER doesn't appear, you have logged in to the captioning service too early. Please log out and log back in. The link will be active 10 minutes before the webinar is set to begin.